Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Obama - dangerous as _____

You can fill in that blank for yourself.

Earlier today I called U.S. Rep. Randy Hultgren's office to ask him to explore what Congress can do to rescind the 23 Executive Orders that the Gun Grabber-in-Chief thinks are going to stop gun violence.

In all my years as a U.S. Citizen, I have never felt so threatened as I do right now about what Obama is doing to this country. Never, ever have I been so worried about the survival of this country.

Is it because I'm in this rotten state of Illinois, the last bastion of stupidity when it comes to giving law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves outside their homes? Is it because I detest Rahm Emanuel and the Democratic Cook County state legislators, who have a stranglehold on common-sense, concealed carry laws that 49 States now have?

Is it because Obama is using the Newtown shooting by one mentally-ill man as a reason to stuff gun-control measures down the throats of millions of law-abiding gun owners? It was atrocious of him to have children in the audience today when he spoke about the 23 orders. They didn't understand what they were applauding!

Why do I need a 100-round drum or numerous 30-round magazines? To protect myself against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

1 comment:

Maverick50 said...

Obama is trying to destroy OUR Constitution. He should be IMPEACHED and tried for TREASON! Stripped of all benefits.
He's like a little baby.... WAAAHHH!
"IF I DON"T GET MY WAY, I"LL WRITE AN EXECUTIVE ORDER." say Obama