Thursday, January 24, 2013

Boycott Groupon

Apparently, Groupon is cutting back onor eliminating, firearms-related offers, such as discounts at gun ranges.

I have sent the following email to Groupon headquarters:

"Because you are not going to continue to offer firearms-related offers, I shall not be doing business with Groupon. I do not understand why you kowtow to extremists who are gun-grabbers and gun-control freaks. I am a law-abiding citizen, former police officer, former deputy sheriff, former candidate for Sheriff. Until you revoke your narrow-minded stance, I shall not even consider Groupon."

If you are a law-abiding citizen who feels likewise, communicate with Groupon (and other businesses adopting the same position). Go to its website and find the Customer Support link at the bottom, under Get Help.

1 comment:

bill Matteson said...

way to go gus
I am doing the same thing