Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

In the early 1970s, when I was in the life insurance business in Denver, a client gave me his last copy of the gimmick Annual Report that his company had purchased. I was slow to return it, although I always reminded him that I had it. I figured he might give it to someone else, who wouldn't return it. Years later, he found more copies of it and told me I could keep the copy I had.

I always intended to make a slide show (hey, I know that concept is out-dated now) out of it and get 35mm slides to show the report at meetings.

A few years ago I made a copy of it but still never got it into a PowerPoint presentation.

And, then, this week I received an email with a link to http://www.nultech.com/ Take a look at its Annual Report. It's a kick.

No comments: