Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wanted: hypnosis partner

As many of you know, I have been involved in hypnotherapy work since 1992, when I studied and worked with Dr. Irene Hickman of Kirksville, Mo.

I am looking for a partner to work with me in a certain type of hypnosis session. I get frequent requests for a type of hypnotherapy that requires a second person. This second person would serve as a hypnotized person and together we would do the work requested by a person who does not live here and who would not be present during the session. Recently, I received requests from a man in Georgia (USA) and from a man in Poland.

This is not pro bono work. Clients pay to have this work done by competent practitioners. I've been involved in this work for 18 years and am, frankly, good at it. I have trained others and have co-conducted workshops at professional conferences.

If you are interested in learning more about it, please email me at gus@gusphilpott.com

No comments: