Monday, August 29, 2011

How's the shooting on Zimmerman Road?

Just wondering whether the shooting has died down on Zimmerman Road between McConnell Road and Country Club Road. I meant to hang out at Dufield Pond in the MCCD territory over the past week-end, but I didn't get to it.

How's the war zone over there? Did you all have to hide out in your bunkers over the week-end?

How has your contact with the McHenry County Sheriff's Department been? Has the situation improved? Are your calls being well-received and politely responded to?

Have any deputies been called to investigate reports of shooting? Anybody finding any stray slugs in the sides of your homes or in trees on your property?

If you are still having a problem, let me know. Please post general comments here, but without your names, addresses or phone numbers. Please email me at gus@woodstockadvocate.com and let me know how to contact you. I'll build a confidential email distribution list for all who object to discharge of firearms in close proximity to residences, and I'll help you exchange ideas about how you can stop this nuisance.

No comments: