Saturday, January 23, 2010

HarvardRadio to interview Gus Philpott

The Morning Buzz on www.HarvardRadio.net on Tuesday, January 26, at 8:05AM will feature an interview by host Dave Gardner with Green Party candidate for Sheriff of McHenry County Gus Philpott.

Listen (and watch) on www.HarvardRadio.net (that's .net). Tune in about 8:00AM and catch the show from the top.

By the way, tune in right now. Great music. Friendly-looking host (Henry Stevens) on the "Week-end Ride."

This station is online only, and you can catch the re-play if you are stuck on I-90 Tuesday morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha... I may just "call in". And if TMB gets thru to you- be afraid... very afraid. DOH!

Phil Guspott said...

Dave Gardner was too hard to listen to. I realize he was just trying to be funny or entertaining or whatever, but I actually had to shut it off after about 15 minutes before my head imploded. That guy should learn not to interrupt people ever 5 seconds, as it does not make for good radio. And geez, what was with all his jokes about wanting body cavity searches.

Weird stuff, though you did a decent job with what you were given, Gus. I have to imagine that was a little difficult for you to be polite & not tell that guy to shut up and let you complete a thought.

Gus said...

Phil, thanks for your comment, but everything was really okay. Dave and I had a lot of fun, and he zeroed right in on my desire for, and expectation of, justice.