Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When I'm Sheriff...

... I'm going to have to arrange for regular time with Dave Gardner and the crew at Harvard Radio, www.harvardradio.net/, and its affiliate, McHenry County Radio, at www.mchenrycountyradio.net/

Today I spent about 45 minutes with Dave and we talked about the sheriff's race. You can catch the interview at www.ustream.tv/recorded/4235498 I had a blast there, and I want to thank Dave here for the opportunity to be on the Morning Buzz.

I liked Dave's idea of emergency lights on my "basic undercover car" (my red VW Beetle). What do you think? Bubble or low-profile light bar? Inside, undercover car lights? Strobes in the parking lamps? McGruff decals on the trunk? How about an eee-uuu-eee-uuu German "siren"?

Tune in at http://www.harvardradio.net/ Monday through Friday for the Morning Buzz and on Saturday morning for the Week-end Ride with Henry Stevens.

Hey, if Round Lake Heights Police Chief Don Johnson can have one, maybe I can, too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I despise Nygren. Yet Zane's pathetic use of judgement as an officer is just as bad. Regardless of whether one chooses the lesser of two evils, its still an evil.
I may have to write myself in on the ballot, and regardless of the amount of votes I get, claim victory anyway. DOH!

That would be MISTER Sheriff Bulldog to you, punk.

Pamela Whitson said...

Well Mr. Madd Bulldog, I read everything available so I might be an educated voter . . . what can you tell me. There must be a reason or reasons why you are Madd. I would like to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Ms Whitson. I get ALL my information here from Gus. We know it all to be totally complete and factual.
The "Madd" really means that I'm edgy and fed up with politicos. The average "Joe/Jane" off the street can do a better job than the current (and past) arse-clowns... most (not all) just end up being in it for the money and perks. Nygren is. and Zane... not sure if you can trust him after the breach of trust as a deputy- may have tried to give some kids a break, but did it totally the wrong way.
Got it? I'll thank you in advance for your write-in vote.

Pamela Whitson said...

Well Mr Madd, I am glad you responded . . . I am making my phone calls to different parts of the county to say, Vote Nygren Out. We have to start somewhere . . . I guess I am having to restart the Kitchen Militia, a body of citizins that activate. Please stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

Several mottos I live by:
1. You get further with a kind word and a gun than with just a kind word alone.
2. Kill'm all (politicians)... let God sort'm out.

Lalalalalalalalalala... Jihad!!!!