Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's spreading!

At the end of 1970 I moved from Forest Park (Ill.) to Denver, and shortly after that I met Vic. Our friendship has lasted throughout the years and my many moves.

He led an effort in his county a couple of years that resulted in the removal of the County Sheriff from office. Today he wrote:

"I have been reading some of your blogs and I realized that you and I are a lot alike. When we see a problem we try to do something about it. You are inspiring me to get even more involved in things. Just like where you live we have the same kind of problems here. I may have a new ally in my fights. A new family moved here last summer and we have become good friends. Jim is an active guy and I know you would like him. I want him to run for one of our town council seats. Keep the pressure on, Gus."

No comments: