Friday, August 20, 2010

Signs in more places...


A friend sent me a photo of this sign, designed, arranged, printed and placed by one of my supporters. OK, OK, so I know that Sherriff is spelling in a unique way.

What I appreciate so much is that one particular family took the initiative and went to get signs made before I was even ready to have them made. And I thank them for their generosity and action.

There will be more signs out. It's still more than two months to election day. And the newer signs will be one -r- shorter than these! (The printer is repeating third grade now.)

3 comments:

Notawannabee said...

Real nice Gus. You are the GREEN Party candidate and you NAIL a sign to a living tree. Even the most environmentally inept person sees that as a big No NO....I hope people notice your sign nailed there!

Gus said...

Just adding a little lead to its diet. But wait... how do you know that wooden nails weren't used?

Besides, there you go - assuming that I put the sign up.

yagottabekidding said...

Lead nails? Really? Maybe you should sit in when you take the sign maker back to third grade.