Wednesday, June 23, 2010

McHenry County Radio rocks on


Almost every morning McHenry County Radio (http://www.mchenrycountyradio.net/) greets its world-wide listening audience with Ray Stevens' "Hang up and drive" and mentions the Woodstock Advocate and the Green Party candidate for Sheriff of McHenry County - you know who!

Many thanks to Jim Mathews (and to Dave Gardner and Henry Stevens, too). I was going to be there this morning, but I chickened out when I heard the thunder and the sound of rain. Much as I enjoy riding my motorcycle to Harvard and being on the radio with them, it'll have to wait for a sunny morning.

Tune in and catch the Morning Buzz on Monday through Friday, 7:00-10:00AM. And be sure to patronize station's local sponsors and mention the broadcast when you do.

No comments: