Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crystalgenie ...

... this one's for you.

For you who don't know who "Crystalgenie" is, she is one of the commenters on the Websleuths.com thread about Beth Bentley's disappearance. The second thread, now 16 pages in length, can be viewed at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106331 If you wish to read the first long thread, go to the beginning of the second and click on the link there to go to Part 1.

Over the past 14 years I have disagreed with a number of decisions and actions of the Woodstock P.D. This has resulted in my having a "reputation" with them.

I won't rehash them here or now; perhaps one day in the future I'll just run out a list of them, and you can decide whether or not I "like" Woodstock P.D.

I am a proponent of fairness. I dislike retaliation. I understand the "cop" mentality. Fortunately, I don't have it. In my race for Sheriff of McHenry County in the November 2 General Election, I am a "citizen first, cop second."

Some of the Woodstock officers understand where I'm coming from. And I understand why they don't speak out. A good example in today's news is Gen. McChrystal.

1 comment:

Another Lawyer said...

The Good General and his staff, did not have a policy disagreement, they were simply calling other people names.

I would have fired him over the phone.