Friday, March 26, 2010

Legal meter still running?

Reading the article on http://www.firstelectricnewspaper.com/ about the cutting of Grafton Township phone and internet lines reminded me that Township Attorney Keri-Lyn Krafthefer has never called me back.

Administrator Pam Fender had ducked a fairly simple question to which she should have known the answer and, instead, directed me to call Krafthefer (and gave me the number). I did, reached what sounded like her personal cell phone, and left a clear message for her.

Of course, it could have been a case of "Pass the buck" and previous advice already to the attorney not to return any calls...

Or is Krafthefer's meter still running, while she ponders the answer to my question? Let's see, $185/hour for, hmmmm, how many hours?

By the way, what was the question?

No comments: