Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Two websites to check out, too

Yesterday I wrote a new DWI website (www.dwihitparade.com/) out east that it going to make lives miserable for drunk drivers.

Ken Rossignol, the publisher, has sent along links to two other websites he has - a political blog at www.townhallalliance.com/ and www.the-chesapeake.com/, which is his original publication that he stopped in order to bring out St. Mary’s Today (www.stmarystoday.com/) 22 years ago. 

He wrote, "We ran the liberals out of office at the county commissioner level this past fall, and we are going to keep on the pressure on the Republicans. You might enjoy some of the videos which are on the political site and were part of the campaign."

I believe you'll enjoy them, too.

Thanks, Ken, for inspiring me in the direction of my blog and my traffic crusade. Next trip to Maryland I'll be sure to stop and say Hello.

No comments: