Monday, January 24, 2011

Reader comments on Rockford Town Hall meeting

A reader of this blog attended Saturday's town hall meeting in Rockford and has this to say:

"I attended this town hall meeting. It was a wonderful experience and I learned a great deal about each candidate and some additional information about House bills recently passed.
 
"Republicans are hoping to increases these Town Hall meetings and I will plan to attend every single one I possibly can. Questions are asked by the public and you get a real feel for the politician.
 
"Mark Kirk is truly a professional. Very smart and articulate. He held his ground on a few issues so I was impressed.
 
"you can call your local politicians office and get on their email list to make sure they send you information regarding these events."

No comments: