Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Obama and Kerry - traitors?

The Washington Times is reporting that U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is about to sign the United Nations treaty on arms control.

Are Obama and Kerry traitors? Didn't they swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States?

Kerry is, of course, following Obama's orders.

There will be NO control of firearms by any U.N. treaty. This constitutes, in my mind, terrorism and action by enemies, foreign and domestic.

This is why law-abiding citizens need their AR-15s, the "assault" rifles that Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Pelosi, Quinn, Cullerton, the Madigans, Rahm Emanuel and others want to ban. You know, those weapons that can hold magazines of more than ten rounds.

Are we going to have to fight (again) to keep this country free? Well, I guess that famous first fight was to make a free. Our job now is to keep it free.

Do I have much of a chance to defend this country? By myself? No. But I won't be alone. Millions of gun owners will toe the line and protect the United States of America. We can only hope that police officers, county sheriff's deputies, state troopers and Federal agents side with us against "them". They too have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

John Kerry and Barack Obama make me almost sick to my stomach. You can add Eric ("Fast & Furious") Holder, too.

1 comment:

Gus said...

A reader suggested I read the Snopes response on the U.N. Treaty on Small Arms: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

Thanks.