Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MAIG: Boston terrorist = gun violence victim?

Get the latest on NYC Mayor Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG) rally in New Hampshire yesterday. According to Breitbart.com, MAIG named Boston Marathon terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev as a gun violence victim.

Can you believe that nonsense? Tsarnaev was killed in gun battle with police. He's a victim?

What do you suppose is wrong with Bloomberg? Has all his money gone to his head? Is the green coloring of the money causing some mental disturbance? Should he be committed for 180 days (or, maybe, 180 years) for observation?

Everybody I know is against gun violence. The mayors I know are against gun violence. Ask Mayor Sager if he is against gun violence. I'm sure he is. Ask Mayor Shepley of Crystal Lake. Is he against gun violence? You bet. I'm against gun violence. All the gun owners I know are against gun violence!

I am also against anyone who attempts to restrict my Second Amendment rights or to confiscate any of my legally-owned guns. And I'll be against anyone who attempts to change laws and make me a criminal. And that makes me against Bloomberg.

Bloomberg's Gang is on a nationwide bus tour. Is there any wonder that protesters of their stupid rhetoric show up? When they get to Chicago, I'll be there; i.e., if I decide to risk my life by going into Chicago. Maybe I won't be there.

Hey, here's an idea. When the MAIG Gang shows up in Chicago, let them hold their rally at 87th & Stony Island, without any police protection.

No comments: