Monday, February 28, 2011

Thar's the big one.

Doggone it. I should have answered my phone, when I was sitting in Judge Weech's courtroom today waiting for court to start.

I missed all the excitement at the press conference this afternoon AND I missed photos of the special cars in the executive parking area (known to some as Reserved Parking) behind the courthouse.

Now I have to read all about it in the Northwest Herald.

Taxpayers had better be reaching for their wallets and stoking up on some new batteries for the calculators. Let's see, did the bills come in yet for Sept., Oct., Nov., Dec. and Jan. from Skip Tonigan? Maybe they will just arrive with the Feb. billing for an even six months worth of bills. Guesses, anyone? $200,000±? Do I hear more?

Anybody can be charged with anything, and then the legal-expense meter starts clicking away. Didn't the Special Prosecutor think he had enough with the first go-round from the Grand Jury? What was the hurry about the second round?

Are there still worms left at the Fish Here and Earn Money, Too stand at 2200 N. Seminary?

No comments: