Friday, April 16, 2010

Sign at repair shop


I finally picked up my motorcycle today from winter storage at Randy's Cycles, now of Marengo. I know, I know. I missed two weeks of good riding weather, but there are many more nice days to come.

After being in Huntley for years, Randy's Cycles moved to Marengo. Their previous location will probably be demolished by IDOT, when Route 47 is widened. The new location, on Beck Road just west of Route 20, is larger and much nicer. Congratulations to Randy and his crew for providing excellence in service and with the new Victory bikes they carry.

I spotted this sign in the shop. Now I know not to attempt any repairs myself; of course, I already knew that.

Randy will host the Victory factory team on April 23-24-25. Drop by at their open house and check out the new Victory bikes. Take your Class M license and take a test ride, too. Details on their website at http://randyscycle.com/

No comments: