Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello, C.L. Park District Police?

Why would there be no answer at the telephone number for the Crystal Lake Park District Police Department?

The phone (815.356.2415) just rings and rings (unanswered).

This is the phone number provided to me by the Crystal Lake Park District. Even when I called back to report that the phone was unanswered, they confirmed that is the correct number. And I couldn't get them to transfer me to the chief's office.

No doubt that Chief Ron Lyons is extra busy today, but why isn't the phone answered?

Later I found this number on the Park District website for its police department: 815.459.0680, x221 for the chief.

If you need the Park District Police in a hurry but don't want to call 911, possibly you can call the Crystal Lake Police Department and they may be able to assist.

2 comments:

Franker said...

First off, if you need them in a HURRY call 911. If you don't its your own damned fault.
Also, as most everyone knows, if you need to reach police service in the Crystal Lake area in a hurry but for what ever reason you cant dial 911 (probably because you're an idiot like Gussy)then you call SEECOM! You don't call the park district office to get a phone number for the park district police and then call the park district police!

Ray said...

Frank is so mean.

But I still can't think of a situation where I would want to call the Crystal Lake Park District Police for an emergency.

There are just too many overlapping police that I would call first, like the sheriff?