Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Marengo Neighborhood Watches to form

Take a look at what is happening in Marengo. Look at this! A pro-active police chief!

Marengo Police Department Chief Joseph Hallman has announced a meeting in October to help Marengo residents slow down crime. He writes:

"I have been working with several citizen groups to develop an effective neighborhood watch program for Marengo.  On October 23rd, at 7:00 p.m. in the City Hall Council chambers I am hosting a meeting for anyone interested in developing and or building a group for your neighborhood.
"I hope to have a couple of speakers besides me to also listen to concerns and develop workable strategies to 'push back' against some of these ongoing issues we are all experiencing.

"If you could pass this along to your group I would be appreciative. I hope you are able to attend what I believe will be a positive community development."

No comments: