Friday, June 10, 2011

How many dads do you have?

I was amused this morning, when I received an email from Dunkin' Donuts that reminded me of Father's Day (June 9) and offered me three Dunkin' Donuts gift cards for the price of two

So that got me thinking about how many dads DD thought I had.

Upon closer reading I saw that the card offer was for customized cards for dads and grads. Okay, so that opens up the field a little.

But the younger folks could have more than one "dad". There are dads, granddads, great-granddads, stepdads, foster dads. Is there a category for god-dads? If not, Hallmark and Dunkin' Donuts will probably create one...

Giftcards are pretty cool. Might even have to buy one for myself at http://www.dunkindonuts.com/  Oh, wait; weaving my way through their ordering process got too complicated and started taking up too much time. Too bad their didn't field-test it first.

No comments: