Sunday, June 19, 2011

Comments to articles are invited

Your comments and questions about articles on this blog are invited.

Posting a comment should be easy. Just click on the "Post a Comment" link following each article.

You may need to set up a free Google account. That can be done very easily and quickly. If you have a Google account but don't wish to use one that can be identified with your name, just set up a second one. You'll probably need to exit or sign off from your primary account before creating a second one.

If you have trouble posting a comment, please let me know. There shouldn't be a problem; if there is, I'm happy to help you fix it.

Almost all comments are approved for posting. I found that it was necessary to read (moderate) comments first, to prevent the occasional vulgar or profane comment from appearing. Also, I check each link before posting a comment that contains one. I don't approve comments that contain links for advertising or "inappropriate" websites.

I also invite you to share this blog with others. Use the little white envelope below each article to forward it. The forwarding message and the email address(es) remain anonymous. I never see them.

Thanks for reading WoodstockAdvocate.com

No comments: