Friday, October 23, 2009

Where will M. Bean be?

Aren't those robocalls just wonderful?

Got a cheery greeting today from Melissa Bean to tell me she'll "be in my neighborhood" tomorrow morning and wants to know how I feel about health insurance, etc. She'll be at the Woodstock Jewel at 410 S. Eastwood Drive.

As everyone in Woodstock knows, Jewel isn't at 410 S. Eastwood Drive! How many years ago did it move to 145 S. Eastwood Drive? Three? Four?

A quick check of the address on the Jewel-Osco website would have clued in her scriptwriter. Where did they dig out that old address???

So check around. Down the street. Up the street. The robocaller said, "Around 9:00AM" tomorrow, Saturday, October 24. Right here in beautiful Woodstock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dont have much luck hang'n around at Jewel... remember what happened last time??? DOH!

Gus said...

TMB, I've been there several times. Nothing happened, of course.

Besides, Melissa doesn't know what kind of car I drive. Just to be sure, I'll ask her tomorrow.