Monday, October 7, 2013

FERPFA - I could make a title out of that

"Federal Employee Retroactive Pay Fairness Act"

Know what that is?

A couple of weeks ago I promised myself that I was going to stop paying attention to all the stupid things going on in Washington, like ObamaCare and the shutdown and (you name it).

And then this stupid idea showed up.

Looks like furloughed workers, who were sent away from their jobs, are going to get paid for their vacations. Is this right?

Well, if they are going to get paid, then tell them to get back to work.

Oh, wait; they would be breaking a law. Did I read that there is actually a law that prohibits furloughed workers from going into their offices and working without pay?

The House voted 407-0 on Saturday. Shame on them!

Costa Rica is looking better and better. Is the Passport Office still working?

No comments: