Saturday, January 7, 2012

"Hey, GP. Give it up."

Well, that's what they'd say if I were wanted. Wouldn't the McHenry County Sheriff's Department or the Woodstock Police Department want to save on gas and wear-and-tear on a vehicle and just call me and tell me to hotfoot over to the Department with my lawyer and turn myself in?

GP - that's my name, you know; Gus Philpott.

Has SWAT been activated tonight? Have all the K-9 units been dispatched? Are MCSD and all the municipal departments looking for GP tonight? Well, if there is a knock on my door, I'm going to bed.

10-20, Gomer? Car 59, where are you?

3 comments:

Not A Sheep said...

Gus, lets not screw around. He's out there and he's armed. Watch your back. Milliman, Seipler, Schlenkert, Tutt, Bodden and Matteson should all watch their backs. This not is on the loose and who knows what he is going to do. Has MCSD offered extra protection to those that Gomer may want to take with him to Hell's door? Probably not. Nygren and the boys were warned about this guy. Remember his blog? He's crazy!

Not A Sheep said...

Did Nygren ever conduct an internal into the Diametrical Woodstock Advocate or The Real MCSD Exposed? He violated numerous general orders. Anyone that read the blogs could tell the author had psychological issues. I remember Seipler making jokes on his blog about the stability and obvious sexual dievance of the author. Maybe this could have been avoided if Nygren would just do his job and take care of the dirty cops.

Anonymous said...

Hey Buster... don't forget abot deploying MERV! Doh.