Monday, September 26, 2011

Good service? Nahhhh...GREAT service

Today I changed my cell phone plan. It was a chore I dreaded and had been postponing. But today I toughened up and ventured into Cell Phone Land.

I've been a Sprint cell phone customer for more than 10 years. Service has been good. Rates have been fair. Hardly ever a problem. Until last July, when I called to get details on more minutes. I learned those details on July 22 and asked how long I had to take advantage of that month's deal. "Until the end of the month."

So I called back on July 30, only to learn that the deal had expired on July 23. They almost lost me as a customer right then and there.

Today I got good help from Byron and then from Tiffany, who finalized my order and even showed me how to cut $32.00/month off my bill.

Two hours later I had a question and called back and spoke with Sara. WOW! Talk about personal service! Friendly, thorough. She "got" what I was say instantly and took care of it.

Now, back to work!

No comments: