Saturday, July 12, 2008

Perfect Vehicle for the Tollway

Finally! I found it! I have found the perfect vehicle for the Tollway. Check it out right here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RwfITSdtnvQ&feature=related

I can just imagine the looks, if I entered I-90 at Huntley and proceeded eastward toward Chicago at the speed limit in the right-hand lane. I don't think it would take long for people to figure out that I was in the one vehicle that they should not tailgate and then pass rudely, flipping that familiar gesture intended to show their disgust.

Or maybe I'd have to hog the left lane at the speed limit and dare speeders to pass me on the right. All I need is the right passenger to go with me.

It looks to me like I could be a big help to the Illinois State Police and control speeding on the Tollway all by myself.

Any takers?

No comments: