Saturday, July 19, 2008

PeopleSearch: Debby Wallace

I'd like to find out if "Six Degrees of Separation" really works. Will you help me locate Debby Wallace?

The Debby for whom I'm searching lived in Littleton, Colorado, in the early 1980s and had family in Utah. Her husband, Bob, died of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in about 1979. Then she met Stan Helmke, and he was diagnosed with NHL before they married. After he died, she told me she wanted to be married to a college president. Sometime after that, she met a Wyoming college professor who was offered a position as a Dean of an Illinois college or university, and they married.

How about putting the "process" to work and copying this posting to any staff member or teacher you know at an Illinois college or university, and asking them to forward it to anyone they know who might know her? Is it really possible to get in touch with anyone in the world within six steps?

It's my hope that Debby is happily married and in good health. Will you help me reach her? Contacts to Gus@WoodstockAdvocate.com. Thanks!

No comments: