Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jefferson County (Ill.) Sheriff up for re-election


This afternoon I came across the Facebook election campaign site of Sheriff Roger Mulch, sheriff of Jefferson County (Ill.). That's down where Beth Bentley disappeared on May 23.

I spoke with Sheriff Mulch one day about a month ago. The department operator connected my call right to him, and he answered his own phone. I found myself speaking with a professional, polite, respectful law enforcement officer who received the information as I offered it.

On Sheriff Mulch's Facebook page he describes his background this way:
"30 years of experience" and
"2700+ hours of training & continuing education"

What does he stand for?

S = SINCERITY
H = HONESTY
E = EMPATHY
R = RESPECT
I = INTEGRITY
F = FORTITUDE
F = FAIRNESS

Very cool, Sheriff Mulch!

No comments: