Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DWIHitParade makes ABC-TV news

Several years ago Ken Rossignol and I got acquainted online. We haven't met yet, but one day we shall. I was in his area of Maryland back in 2006 or 2007 and called him on short notice, but he was under the weather and we didn't meet. I did bring back a copy of his St. Mary's Today paper, though, which I had bought at a Rest Area. I just didn't get the autograph that I wanted.

Ken sold the paper in January and fired up http://www.dwihitparade.com/  And on June 30th ABC news covered his crusade against drunk drivers. You can view the ABC-TV segment at

Ken is my kind of guy; he's a "take no prisoners" soldier in the war against drunk drivers. You can reach his website at any time through the link to the right of this story.

If you want to let your buddies drink, do it. Just take away their car keys!

Keep up the good work, Ken!

No comments: