Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Why Some Comments Are Not Deleted

I have been asked why I have not deleted some particularly vicious Comments that have been posted on this online journal. I choose not to respond to them and to leave them, at least temporarily, because they show a certain (low) level of intelligence on the part of the authors of those comments to the rest of the world; i.e., the needle on the intelligence meter at least quivers (or was a large truck was passing by?), although it doesn't move up the scale.

The additional reasons for leaving such Comments will become clearer soon. In the meantime, readers are invited to continue submitting comments, passing along story tips, and to continue sharing information about this journal with others.

If you find any objectionable comment posted here, please let me know and I shall inspect it without delay. Thanks to all (well, almost all) for your continued reading here.

No comments: