Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thanks, tipsters

In my five pounds of mail held for me at the Post Office while I was traipsing around the southeastern U.S. by motorcycle for three weeks were two very interesting pieces of mail. One was mailed to me on May 27 and the other on June 10.

I thank these two tipsters for sending the contents to me. I'll be digging into the issues you raised and will be posting my findings here. I think you are exactly right.

Feel free to continue to call. I have found every one of your previous tips to be right on the money. I only wish I had created this online journal months earlier and used it to publicize the information you provided to me.

I'll be sure to track down that one juicy tidbit and will be sure to report on it. I'm sure a FOIA Request will be necessary to obtain the information, and I'll submit it on June 13. Good day for it; right? Friday, the 13th?

© 2008 GUS PHILPOTT

No comments: