Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Woodstock Firetrap

1031 S. East St., Woodstock
Take a good look at this house in Woodstock. Should it be allowed to remain standing? Or should the Fire Department get it for a live fire-fighting exercise?

It's at 1031 South East St., at the corner of Burbank. That's just south of Kimball and east of South Jefferson Street.

How does a house end up in this condition? (Click on the image to enlarge it; then click on the Back button on your browser to come back here.) How long with the City let it remain standing? Just imagine a fire starting in it on a windy date and the havoc caused in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... this is where The Madd Bulldog "squats"! I'd have to live in my rust-bucket stationwagon if you torch my place. Or can I move in with you? :) BAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Justin said...

I agree with you for once. House should be boarded at the very least.