Sunday, October 30, 2011

D.S.T. and Sprint

If you are a Sprint cell phone user who relies on his cell phone for his timepiece, you are going to be late for church today.

Sprint evidently thinks that Daylight Savings Time (D.S.T.) ends today, because my cell phone time shows now as one hour earlier than all the rest of the clocks in my home.

I tried calling Customer Service (like, it would take them three days to go up the food chain and notify the right person), but they are closed today. Or, at least, closed at this time.

So, rely on those old-fashioned clocks. If you have an atomic clock, it'll be right. So will your wrist watch, if you still have one of those.

When does D.S.T. end? Next Sunday, November 6.

2 comments:

M.U.G. said...

My phone has been correct since I woke up and 0430hrs. That's right it's a smart phone. ;-)

Anonymous said...

does that mean my fav liquor store is opening an hour "earlier" or later?
Hey, I may have to start hang'n at the Red Mill to witness "incidents" as they not occur!
I'll bring donuts too! DOH!!!!!