Saturday, October 1, 2011

Did you have a "Wow" week?

I sure did! And I haven't had a "wow" week for quite a while.

This past one was a "doozy". It just kept getting better and better.

First, I received my distributor kit for my new business as a SendOutCards independent distributor. It is high quality - much better than I expected. I've been in several businesses over many years. Sometimes I've been a little impressed; most times, not. This time, my expectations were exceeded!

On Tuesday I bit the bullet and decided to upgrade my phone. I've been using my flip phone (my "dumb" phone) for about six years. I did not want to devote time for multiple trips to the phone stores and hours of investigation into the different phones - I was already confused enough! So I just changed my plan and ordered a phone "over the phone"; sight unseen, don't you know? Of course, I wondered how soon I'd receive it. It was mid-afternoon on Tuesday when I ordered it.

When did the phone arrive? Thursday morning! Wow! Double wow! I held off until Thursday night, and then my "learning experiences" began. And after two days of use? I'm sold! What's my phone? An HTC Evo 4G from Sprint.

This was a week, when everything went right. I hope you had the same kind of week!

I invite you to take three minutes and learn about my new business. Just click right here or go to www.SendOutCards.com/GusPhilpott   (Be sure to have your speakers on.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gus, great to hear you had a great week...and great to see the entrepreneurial spirit still alive!

P.S. My manners are in the toilet this week...I owe you a return call from Thursday! While it's no excuse, it's been one crazy week for me!