Friday, October 15, 2010

Star 105.5 interviews Gus

Last Monday news editor Stew Cohen of Star 105.5 and Y103.9 interviewed me regarding the race for Sheriff in McHenry County, Ill. for the week-end PSA called Northwest Spectrum. I'll tell you that ten minutes goes by really quickly.

It wasn't the first time that Stew and I had recorded an interview. A while back we discussed the right to carry concealed weapons. Stew and I covered some main topics fast! Naturally, I was hoping for 15-30 minutes, but you gratefully accept what you are given.

Here's the broadcast schedule:
Saturday, Oct. 16, 6:00AM Y103.9
Sunday, Oct. 17, 6:00AM Star 105.5

Send me your phone number so I can call you at 5:30AM and remind you to listen.

If you are sleeping in, catch it on one of the websites: http://www.star105.com/ or http://www.y1039.com/ Not sure yet just where you'll find the Northwest Spectrum on their sites.

Note: the dates were corrected above, after frankdojr called attention to my error.

2 comments:

frankdojr said...

Your dates are wrong...

Saturday is the 16th and Sunday is the 17th.

Gus said...

frankdojr, right you are about the correct dates for Saturday and Sunday. Thanks!