Thursday, October 28, 2010

How's this for support?

Here's a message I received from a supporter. Pretty nice, eh? Too bad she is in Cincinnati!

"I know you're super busy - just wanting to give you a last minute CHEER! Win this thing so that I can write to CNN Headline News to ask them to do a story about it, then I could see you on when I watch Robin Meade, mornings. Gus for Sheriff, Gus for Sheriff!!! After the elections, when you have a life again hopefully, I'll have to tell you about a crazy/controversial race here in Cincinnati, including the outcome. If the saying, 'may the best man win' were a guarantee, I'm sure you'd have it in the bag - I'm hoping it will happen!"

And, closer to home (right here in McHenry County), what did our own State Senator Pam Althoff say to The Woodstock Independent? "Until you see results where the good guy wins, it's not going to change."

How right she is.

You can help the "good guy" win the Sheriff's race. Call five people this week-end and ask them to vote for me. And ask each to call five others and make the same request. It can happen!

No comments: