Thursday, October 18, 2012

DISCOVER Card - great customer service

I love it when I get great customer service from a company! Today it happened - again. From DISCOVER Card - again.

When I was traveling in August, three fraudulent charges appeared on my DISCOVER Card after I used the card in a BestBuy in Annapolis, Md. I received a text alert from DISCOVER that something in their computer system had been triggered, and they had issued me a credit.

When I inspected my account online, I found two additional fraudulent charges, for a total of three.

I reported it and DISCOVER issued credits to my account and sent me a new card.

When I reconciled my next statement, I found a fourth fraudulent charge and called DISCOVER to discuss my account. Each of the three representatives was very friendly and helpful. I didn't have to tell "the whole story" over and over. When I asked to be transferred, it happened.

I recognize great service and like to be as quick to praise it as I am to be critical when I get rotten service.

No comments: