Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where is the May PD Report???

The May 2009 Police Department Report to the City Council is MIA.

This is the second time this year that a monthly report of the Police Department has not reached the City Council Agenda in a timely manner.

The June 2009 PD Report is on the July 21 Agenda.
The April Report was on the June 2 Agenda.

But where is the May Report???

Am I the only person in town who reads the PD Reports?

On July 2 I submitted a FOIA Request to inspect the May Report. The Police Department did not acknowledge or respond to my request, which under the FOIA Act means they are denying it. The Appeal will be filed with the City Manager tonight.

1 comment:

Gus said...

The May 2009 Report of the Police Department will be included with the July 21 City Council meeting Agenda. The June 2009 Report is not yet available.

The City sent me a notice of extension of time to respond to my July 2 FOIA Request, as is permitted in the FOI Act. That notice, mailed July 8, was not delivered to me, although a different piece of mail from the City on the same date was.