Sunday, September 28, 2008

Upheaval at the Sheriff's Department?

What's up at the McHenry County Sheriff's Department?

Rumor has it that the EEOC and the Illinois Department of Human Rights are nosing around. And that there is a shake-up in the Detective Division, with some changes taking place in the pecking order.

Why, you mean it's not all squeaky clean up there on North Seminary?

Comments from current and former employees are invited. Your privacy is assured. Those who have been contacting me know that I do not reveal anything that might be used to identify you.

You can call me at 815.338.2666 (no CallerID - or just block your number) - if you get the answering machine, just leave your message or call again; by email; or you can continue to mail me at Gus Philpott, P.O. Box 1222, Woodstock 60098. Use my name on the envelope to the P.O. Box. Or you can mail me at home - some of you already are doing that - Thanks!

2 comments:

Gus said...

A reader asked, "What does the EEOC and the Human Rights Department investigate? I think we should know."

Gus said...

The reader asking the above question could be identified from the name in the email address, so I re-stated the question under my own name. In the future, I shall assume that the person submitting a Comment understands that the UserID will appear the comment. In this case, in order to avoid inadvertent publication of the identity, I removed the initial comment and re-stated it.