Saturday, March 26, 2011

Never needled like this before

Today was the first day of the Crystal Lake Business Expo. Talk about excitement! Every year the Expo is bigger and better. The "buzz" is evident from the first step inside the door.

I'll be writing about some of the exhibitors, but one that really got my attention was Nature's Balance Acupuncture. Another Expo visitor and I had been moving past the exhibits at about the same pace, and we ended up at Dr. Ziv Greenfeld's booth about the same time. He and I needled each other about who was the braver and who would be the first "victim" of Dr. Ziv. I volunteered - him! He admitted to some lower back pain. After a few questions by Dr. Ziv, he agreed to go first. Within moments his back pain was alleviated.

Then it was my turn. I had never experienced acupuncture, but I didn't have any reservations about trying it. From time to time I too experience back pain, usually after standing on hard floors or concrete, or walking half to a mile after, say, my kid drives past me and waves.

Click on the image to enlarge it. You'll see four of the five needles in my left hand. (Then click on the Back button on your browser to come back here.)

If you haven't tried acupuncture, I recommend it. Call Dr. Ziv at Nature's Balance Acupuncture in Crystal Lake - (815) 788-8383, and view http://www.naturesbalanceacupuncture.com/

No comments: