Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Warrant out for Philpott!!!

I was alerted this afternoon that a warrant has been issued for my arrest. All I can say is, it's a good thing I'm not in Woodstock!

You know that phrase, "You can run but you can't hide"? Well, I've already run, and I'm hiding now. (Actually, I like Greg Kachka's t-shirt language better, "Don't run. If you do, you'll only die tired.)

And get this! The bail is $800.00.

But I'm not to be arrested until April 14th at 4:00PM. And then I'll get one hour on the phone to raise $800, so that I can be released at 5:00PM.

What's it all about? This year's Muscular Dystrophy Association fund-raiser! Ha! Gotcha!

It's a good cause; when your phone rings, I hope you'll answer. This year's event is being held at Chili's in McHenry.

Like to participate? You might even get your picture taken with your own special shirt with black and white stripes and your own special number plate.

The food in that "jail" is going to be pretty good that day, too. To reserve your cell, please call Robin at (815) 229-1632.