Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Are my priorities all wrong?

Aren't we having some gorgeous days? Absolutely!

Now, what's wrong with that? Well, I want to be outside and on my motorcycle, enjoying what could be the final motorcycle-riding days of 2011. Instead, where am I?

At my computer and phone - and truly enjoying my new business. Everyone should so lucky as to like the work he is doing.

In September I established a distributorship for SendOutCards. The more I learn about this company, the more impressed I am. As you might suspect, it takes a lot to impress me. My nature is to see first what's wrong - but you already know that, if you have been reading my blog for a while. And I'm finding everything right. Check out my website at www.SendOutCards.com/GusPhilpott (the website is not case-sensitive). Or just click here for my website. (OK, the commercial is over)

I was asked recently why I write my blog. The woman asking the question is an author of crime stories, and she mentioned a Society that investigates cold cases - cases that are two years (or more) old. She wondered why people volunteer to dig deeply into unsolved mysteries. Easy, I said. Same reason I do. Because it's the right thing to do.

Now, about priorities. The motorcycle key. The motorcycle key. Where is that motorcycle key???

No comments: