Monday, October 31, 2011

Wicker & Terry Ct., last Friday

What was happening on Wicker Street, near Terry Court, in Woodstock about mid-day last Friday, October 28?

Several readers have asked me if I know anything about anguished screams (described by one reader as the worst screams of despair and grief ever heard) that went on for some period of time. More than one called the Woodstock P.D.

When they read nothing in the paper over the week-end or this morning, they started asking me.

Since a FOIA request would take a week, I'm asking you, other readers;what do you know?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was me... I dropped a full bottle of MadDog 20/20 on the sidewalk and it shattered. Doh.

Hey- where are all your posters? Seems like everyone has bailed on ya... but I'm back, for now. :)

Gus said...

Nahhh, they haven't bailed on me. They are fearful of losing their jobs. Nice, eh? In a free society?

Now they phone me. I suspect that last Friday's incident is not one that ought to provoke any humor.

Debra said...

Thanks for posting this on your website Gus!

Karen30036 said...

Sorry Gus ... dropping the MD 20/20 was damn funny.