Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Meditation in prison?

A friend sent me this video tomorrow, and I commend it to you.

http://youtu.be/hzV55gus4NA (I have checked this URL; it's good.)

Inmates and staff of the Oregon Department of Corrections are featured in this video. Take five minutes and watch it.

The comment from my friend, who sent the video to me, was, "Wow!!!  Meditation is not only good for clearing the mind and relaxing the body.  It contributes to personal transformation too.  What a great mode of intervention.  Hope you enjoy this video."

Do you meditate?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only while under the influence of false-prophets (aka Politicians) or substances produced by the Plank Road Brewery. Doh.

Anonymous said...

I see you are a time traveler too. I'm amazed you received a video tomorrow. :)