Sunday, May 1, 2016

Say, "Thank you, Obama" or ...

You know? I think I'd better stop reading the news about refugee resettlement in the USA. All I do is get more and more upset.

Now I read that the Council on Islamic-American Relations (CAIR) is suing more employers for religious accommodations on the job. This is (figure out what eight-letter word I want to write here; starts with b- and ends with -t).

Muslim refugees come to the United States on re-settlement programs and are assisted in finding employment. Then they demand workplace accommodations so they can say their prayers at work, after washing their faces, hands (and feet). Now you tell me; where is that employee going to find a place to wash his smelly feet at work?

Oh, in the bathroom sink, you say? You mean the same place where you will be washing your hands before lunch?

Give me a break. Muslims can say their prayers away from the workplace, and I don't mean by taking over public streets or sidewalks or parks, either.

I'm thinking that maybe the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, along with all State and City chambers of commerce, ought to band together and start suing CAIR. Enough lawsuits would swamp their bank accounts and put them out of business. Where do I send my contribution for that?

Are you paying attention to the refugee re-settlement crisis?

Visit www.refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com  Sign up for Ann Corcoran's email newsletters. Take action. The USA is our country. If we don't protect the USA now, we'll lose it forever!


No comments: