Wednesday, December 10, 2014

CIA report on torture

No, I haven't read the report. Probably won't.

What I do know is that there hasn't been another major terrorist attack in the United States since September 11, 2001.

The "detainees" (prisoners) at Guantanamo are not "nice" guys. And Obama cut five of the terrorists loose, in a dubious exchange for an American who may not have been worth it.

Should they be kept there as long as they have been, without a trial? No, I don't think so.





Watch Wolf Blitzer and that jerk, Diane Feinstein. Wolf makes a statement. She says, "Is that a question?" Of course, he was looking for a response.

She thinks she is sooooo important...

She said, "I am not going to get into this kind of discussion," after Wolf asked her if John Brennan, CIA Director appointed by Obama, was lying.

Diane could have just said, "Listen, damn it. My mind is made up. Don't try to confuse me with more facts."

John McCain's statement was described to me as "eloquent". I wish I could agree. He read it, and not very well. And, when you listen to it carefully, he really didn't say anything.

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Feinstein and her anti-American co-conspirators should be charged with treason for the damage they have done to this country which was done for strictly political reasons !