Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Gift for you - Raise the Bar

(c) Axiogenics LLC
A friend of 30 years called me from Denver last Tuesday and asked me this question: ~ How would I like to have more of what I want in my life, and less of what I don't want?

And so, today, I ask you the same question: "How would you like to have more of what you want in your life, and less of what you don't want?"

Answer the question now. Out loud. Go and look in the mirror and ask yourself that question.

Is there a catch? A price?

You bet. And you can afford both.

What would you be willing to do to improve your life? What if you asked yourself this question frequently throughout every day - "What choice can I make and action can I take, in this moment, to create the greatest net value?"

Here's my invitation to you. Go to www.amindforsuccess.com

Read the webpage. Watch the 8-minute video. Sign up at the bottom. Then watch a video and sign up for The Fundamentals of Value Generation program. You can afford it.

There is no gimmick here. What's in it for me if you sign up? The pleasure of knowing that you are moving on the road to improving your life.

Each week there is a telementoring webinar, and it is archived for the convenience of those who can't (or don't) call in at 12:00PM on Wednesdays. I just listened to the June 26th call. Wow! One of the best 1-hour calls I've ever been in on. It's there for you to hear now (but listen to the older ones first, before they are removed).

No comments: