Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Murder in McHenry - see the blog

After I wrote my article about the new book, Murder in McHenry, today, a reader called my attention to Paul Scharff's blog for May 22 (also today). You can read his article here.

Paul is in contact with a number of deputies at the McHenry County Sheriff's Department (Woodstock, Ill.). I'm glad they are willing to talk with him.

Read Paul's blog. He hits the nail right on the head, praising the "good" cops and reminding all that there are bad apples in some barrels. Corruption cannot be tolerated.

Toward the end of his article he writes: "Corruption won’t be easy to root out. When we find it, we need to jump on it and not let it sit. That is why my father’s story is so important to tell. We have examples of obvious mob connection from the past, and the current administration that does not want to talk about it.  Even trying to control what you and I get to know." [Emphasis added.]

Paul mentions McHenry County Blog and this blog. Thanks, Paul!

No comments: