Saturday, December 19, 2009

Now see this


Heading east on Route 176 through Crystal Lake today, look what greeted me at Route 31. You know that "crazy" intersection?

From the light look toward the left just a little, or watch on your right as you continue east on Route 176.

The size is huge! Good going, Zane! (To enlarge the image, click on it; then click on the Back button on your browser to come back here.)

Politicking will probably slow down a little during the holidays, but the clock keeps ticking. January will be an incredibly busy month as votes are rounded up for the February Republican primary.

It is my sense that many pro-Zane voters may be reluctant to speak up. Well, folks, screw up your courage and speak out! Zane will need thousands of your votes on February 2. When you walk into the polls, ask for a Republican ballot and vote for Zane for Sheriff.

The real race for Sheriff starts February 3, after the Republican Primary is settled. This year, make that race between Mike Mahon, Zane Seipler and me, Gus Philpott.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go you hypocrite! "Crazy" Intersection... you betcha... dangerous too. And YOU are endorsing this billboard so people can be amazed by it and be distracted while driving???
I can guarantee you this- if I see a "Gus Philpott for Tin Star" billboard, i'll probably spill my beer all over my shirt! DOH!

Gus said...

TMB, there is a nice big parking lot right in front of the bowling alley, so you won't even have to drive-distracted to appreciate this billboard. Just pull in, stop and admire it as long as you want.

Let me know where you get your shirts dry-cleaned. I'll drop $5 off there to cover the cost for your shirt.

Anonymous said...

That's why TMB loves you and you'll get my vote...